This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
- 1 What are the factors to consider when buying a food processor for macarons?
- 2 Best Food Processor For Macarons – Reviews
- 3 Conclusion – Best Food Processor For Macarons
To make macarons, you need to blend the almonds, sugar, and other ingredients very smoothly. To do that, you’d be needing the best food processor. Although you can make the dough without a food processor, it will be stressful.
The food processor will reduce the stress of mixing with hands or blending with some stressful appliances.
However, if you don’t have a food processor in your kitchen, you’d have to purchase one to help make your macarons. Not just any food processor, but the best. So, I’d be listing the factors to consider when purchasing a food processor.
If you’re in a hurry to just grab the best food processors for macarons, we strongly recommend the food processors below, they are most efficient based on several criteria we considered.
- Braun FP3020 12 Cup Ultra Quiet Powerful motor Food Processor – Check Price
- SHARDOR 3.5-Cup Food Processor – Check Price
- La Reveuse Electric Mini Food Processor – Check Price
What are the factors to consider when buying a food processor for macarons?
Before you purchase the food processor, you should look out for some important features. This is because the price of the processor doesn’t determine its ability.
It can be expensive and not strong enough to make macarons. While it can be cheap and very strong. With that being said, the factors to consider will be listed below. So, you can use them to pick the best food processor at the mall.
You should look out for the blades. The blades should be of different types, so they can be used for different tasks like slicing, chopping, and mixing.
The blades should be strong enough to handle thick mixtures, liquids, and other prepping for macarons.
Usually, there are three textures- medium, fine, and coarse. So, the blades in the food processor package should be able to give those indicated textures.
The size of the food processor can also mean its capacity. Meaning the size will determine the number of ingredients it can grind or slice.
Typically, food processors are made in different sizes which are small, medium, large, and extra-large. The small can handle 4 cups of ingredients. The medium can handle 8 cups, the large can handle 10 cups which is most preferable for home meals.
While the extra-large can handle 12 cups to 20 cups. The extra-large is best when making commercial meals. So, for your macarons, you can purchase a food processor that can handle 10 cups.
The feeding tube is usually an additional feature added to food processors, so you should look out for it because it is useful.
With the feeding tube, you can add your ingredients in an upright position to the rotating blades to blend.
You won’t need to open the entire lid of the food processor before adding your food items. Plus, through the feeding tube, you can add liquids like oil and water which are often needed when making a dough or blending.
Nowadays, some food processors like the Vitamix 12-Cup Food Processor have two feeding tubes (small and large).
So, you can either buy the food processor with one or two feeding tubes. Just ensure it is in the food processor you are buying.
The wattage also means the power of the food processor is important. If the wattage of the food processor, it won’t be able to run large amounts of ingredients. It could turn off in the process, and you won’t want that to happen.
So, you should purchase a food processor with high wattage (power), at least 700 to 1000 watts. With these watts, you can be assured that your food processor would be able to mix your macarons mixture smoothly without stopping or overheating in between.
Storage and maintenance
When looking at the storage level, you have to be sure if the food processor can be detached to be properly stored.
Also, you can look at its maintenance in general. If it’s easy to detach for it to be cleaned after use.
Trust me, you won’t want a food processor that will be so hard to clean and store. Plus, it is not something you can always abandon without cleaning after use.
Maintaining and storing it properly will ensure a longer lifespan of the processor. So, be sure of the two factors before buying.
Another important thing you should remember while buying your food processor is the speed. You are going to make macarons mixture with the food processor, so you need high speed to give you a smooth texture.
Purchase a food processor with more than one speed. The newly made food processors are manufactured with two seeds and one pulse.
All of these are what you should look out for. You won’t want a food processor that will slow you down when cooking.
- 3 Best Food Processors for Oreos To Check Out In 2022
- 12 Best Food Processors For Grinding Meat In 2022
Best Food Processor For Macarons – Reviews
After noting the factors to consider, you will be able to purchase a very good food processor for your macarons.
I’m aware of how stressful it can be to search the Internet or the store for an appliance with all of these factors listed.
So, I’d be reviewing some food processors that I researched below to help you purchase a food processor easily.
1. SHARDOR 3.5-Cup Food Processor
This food processor was made by a new brand, but it’s super strong. I tried looking through its descriptions and I was surprised to see that it has all the factors listed above.
With this food processor, you can make dough for baking and a smooth mixture for your macarons. Plus, it is super affordable. Let’s take a look at its features.
- Versatile functions- This food processor performs the same task as large processors which require less cleaning. It can chop onions and garlic, make baby foods, and also make macarons mixture. Also, the bowl capacity is 3.5 cups.
- Two speeds and one pulse operation- Just like it was indicated that you should go for a food processor with different speeds- two speeds and one pulse. This food processor has that to make your blending, mixing, chopping, or puréeing easier. The pulse operation gives you either a coarse or fine texture that is ideal for toppings.
- Power- This is a mini food processor with a powerful mechanism of 350 watts of power. With this power, you can be assured of using the processor without it stopping or overheating in between.
- Feeding chute- A feeding chute was added to the processor’s lid for easy refilling of ingredients into the bowl when the blending or cutting cycle is on. The feeding tube will protect your hands from getting injured by the rotating sharp blades.
- Maintenance- This processor can be easily maintained and stored. It is BPA-Free and dishwasher safe. You won’t have any issue cleaning it after use.
- Warranty- It has a 2 years warranty, plus a 6-month free replacement in case of any fault.
- One-touch switch with two speeds plus pulse.
- Easy to clean and store.
- Reversible stainless steel disc for shredding and Slicing.
- Safe lock design and non-slip feet.
- A feeding tube for adding food items.
- A long-term warranty and free replacement within six months.
- The main bowl has no handle and is a bit difficult to remove from the power base.
2. Braun FP3020 12 Cup Ultra Quiet Powerful motor Food Processor
Have you ever used a German product before? If yes, then you should know that they are usually the best and made to satisfy the needs of the user.
If not, then this food processor will reveal to you the wonders of German products. This food processor is the best candidate for making your macarons, no doubt.
You’d have your ingredients mixed within a short period without any hassle. Let’s take a look at its features.
- Attachment- One thing I love about this food processor is the complete attachments for all use. It has an attachment for making juice, Slicing, chopping, mixing, and so on. You can also whisk your eggs with the attachments, and everything will be done in a few seconds.
- Dual control system with variable speeds- German are known for their wonderful technology, and that advanced technology they made this food processor. This food processor has a dual control system with different speeds. The preset speed function ensures a quick and very even outcome, without ramping up through all speeds. There are about 11 speeds that you can choose from depending on the performance you want.
- Maintenance- The maintenance factor of the food processor is top-notch. It is super easy to clean. You can clean all the parts except the motor. It is BPA-Free and dishwasher safe like other types of processors.
- Power- It has a powerful motor of 600 watts that can assure you of grinding large amounts of ingredients. Also, it has 110v. Then, there is a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Capacity- The capacity of the bowl is based on what you want to make with the processor. But it is still more than enough for whatever you intend to make. It can handle 12 cups of dry ingredients, and 9 cups of liquid.
- A larger capacity of the bowl for different ingredients.
- Energy-efficient with low power consumption.
- Pre-set speed function.
- It has a compact design that is easy to store.
- It is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe.
- Easy to detach and attach.
- The dough attachment can burn the motor.
3. La Reveuse Electric Mini Food Processor
Do you need a food processor with a simple design and very strong enough for your macarons? Then, you should buy this food processor.
Trust me, you are really going to like this appliance. It is quite similar to the German processor I recommended, but this is quite smaller. The features of this food processor are as follows.
- Efficient- This food processor is so efficient. With one-touch pulse control buttons, you can make chopping and pureeing more precise and simple. Also, it has very sharp stainless steel blades to chop food ingredients such as onions, macarons, doughs, tomatoes, vegetables, etc quickly and easily.
- Compact design- The processor was made with a compact design which makes it easy to store. Also, it saves space wherever it is stored, be it countertop, cabinet, or table.
- Power- The motor of this processor is 200 watts which can only handle small amounts of ingredients because the bowl capacity is two cups. It is ideal for a single serving, daily food, or macarons preparations. Also, it can be used to make baby foods.
- Easy to assemble- Since this food processor is small-sized, it is very easy to assemble. It can also be fully disassembled to store or to clean. All these make this food processor easy to clean and use.
- Oil Dispenser- This processor has an oil dispenser that is similar to a feeding chute. It enables you to add oil to your mixture, and water to what you are blending.
- Safety- It was made with a lid that can lock up properly for safe use. So, you don’t have to worry about getting injured when you use this processor.
- Stay-shape stainless steel blade.
- Compact design that sages spaces when being stored.
- Oil dispenser for adding oils to the mixtures.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Easy to use and maintain.
- Bowl capacity for single servings.
- It won’t start if it’s overloaded.
Conclusion – Best Food Processor For Macarons
With all the reviewed food processors, whichever you decide to purchase will serve you well when making your macarons. Each of the food processors is worth the price they are tagged.
Also, the factors to consider when buying a food processor were listed in this blog post to help you purchase the best.
Read through it to get the best processor for baking and making macarons. Kindly click on the links to check the price of each processor. Good luck.