This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
When you cook some dishes, you may feel that they’d taste better with chutneys. Regular food processors cannot handle small batches of ingredients or ensure a fine grind of ingredients to make chutneys. A blender comes in handy in preparing a chutney in no time.
The best blender for chutney is the Nutribullet ZNBF30500Z blender combo, and it lets you grind ingredients for chutneys, purees, and juices. Investing in one product and fulfilling multiple needs is affordable and more convenient.
In this article, let’s look at the best blenders for chutneys in various price ranges and types of use (household or commercial). Let’s begin!
Best Overall Blender For Chutney
Nutribullet always tops the list regarding usability, reliability, and durability when you think of a blender. Nutribullet ZNBF30500Z blender combo is a 1200-watt blender that lets buyers add a blender and cooker.
This blender is known for its ability to fine-grind ingredients at the press of a button. It’s easy to clean and great for those looking for a blender on a budget.
- Highly versatile (you can make a vast number of dishes)
- It lets you control the speed and function.
- The cups and pitchers are free from BPA. That’s one advantage when it comes to the safety aspect of this blender.
- It’s easy to clean. Most importantly, the cups are dishwasher-safe.
- Perfect for smaller kitchens. Due to its incredible blending power and sheer design, it’s a go-to blender you shouldn’t miss.
- The motor heats up quite quickly after running it a couple of times.
- NutriBullet blender combo will take your nutrition extraction to the next level with the versatility of both a multi-serving pitcher and a single serve cup.
- Three precision speeds, A pulse function and the extract program offer full control at the Press of a button. 1200 watts of power let you make an endless array of smoothies, soups, sauces, nut butters and beyond.
- Includes: (1) 1200W motor base, (1) 64 oz blender with lid and vented lid cap, (1) Tamper, (1) 32 oz cup, (1) 24 oz cup, (2) to-go lids, (1) easy-twist Extractor blade, and recipe book
- The easy-twist Extractor blade is made of powerful stainless steel and designed with cyclonic action. Our super-durable BPA-free pitcher and cups are made of high-performance plastic.
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply place pitcher and cups in the dishwasher and rinse The easy twist Extractor blades with soap and water.
Best Budget Blender For Chutney
Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Blender is the perfect model for you if you’re running short of budget and need a handy budget blender for chutney. The blender also contains multiple buttons to regulate speeds and controls.
With a 700-watt motor capacity, the blender instantly grinds harder substances. It’s known for its wave action system that grinds ingredients without stir.
- The body is made of stainless steel, and the glass jar is heat-resistant. Hence, it’s great for various blending needs.
- The brand offers a 3-year warranty which is a testament to its durability and customer support.
- With an easy-to-clean model, Hamilton’s beach wave blender is portable.
- The blender also comes with 14 blending functions. As a result, you can use this multipurpose blender for anything and everything.
- The blender turns noisy when you use it repeatedly several times. It requires enough break time before putting it to the subsequent use.
- Model #: 54221
- Patented Wave-Action system for smooth results without stirring
- Powerful ice crushing with patented Ice Sabre blades
- 14 blending functions and 700 Watts peak power
- All the power you need to: mix, puree, dice, crush ice, and more
Best Commercial Blender For Chutney
If you’re looking for a blender for chutneys that’s a one-time investment and suits heavy-duty needs, you should go blindly with Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender. Every commercial kitchen needs this blender, and it can ease your job. While it’s a bit pricey, the brand lets you choose add-ons depending on the budget.
Known for its durability, Vitamix has been in the market for about a century, and this model lets the user choose between these functions – heat, grind, chop, emulsify, and blend.
- Vitamix’s heavy-duty blender is known for its self-cleaning function. Add a drop of dish soap and lukewarm water to the blender. It cleans in a minute.
- Turn cold and warm ingredients to incredibly hot in less than 10 minutes. This is great if you offer your customer a hot, freshly-made chutney.
- With multiple blending functions, it’s worth the money and doesn’t disappoint you with heat problems or noise from the motor.
- The blender doesn’t come with a timer function. Hence, a person needs to monitor the operation.
- Automated Blending: Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purée recipes.
- You're in Control: Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature let you manually fine-tune the texture of any recipe;Cord: 6 ft
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets. Electrical Ratings - 120 V, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results.
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. What's in the Box: motor base, low-profile 64 oz. container, cookbook, low-profile tamper.HP: 2.2-peak
Whether you prefer a handy or a commercial blender for chutney, remember not to compromise on a few aspects, like durability, usability, and reliability. Various blenders mentioned here can blend chutney and perform more jobs.
Identify the purpose and decide on a budget. Eventually, you can choose among one of the blenders listed here to make chutneys on the go.